Saturday, May 1, 2010

Weekday Calorie Review - Updated with some menus...

Updated....
Monday - 536
Breakfast: Advantage Chocolate Shake 170
Lunch: Half Small Cobb Salad, Half small tuna sandwich 253
Dinner: A cup of Japanese Soba noodles 113

Tuesday - 670
Breakfast: none
Lunch: leftovers of my kids awful McDonalds lunch 586 fml
Dinner: 1/3 of a small avocado, 1/4 of a tomato 84 cal redemption
Note: That was the first time I've had McDonalds in years. It was an error of convenience.

Wednesday - 862
Breakfast: Atkins Advantage Chocolate Shake 170
Lunch: Skipped.
Dinner: Home made vegetarian nachos 692
(not the best but I was really needing something hardy that day.)

Thursday - 924
Breakfast: Homemade bean broth with chicken soup, an avocado, and a
medium baked potato plain 668
Lunch: A large egg over easy 130
Dinner: A medium green salad with light olive oil vinegarette 126

Friday - 678
(a VERY good day)
Breakfast: A papaya, 4 macadamia nuts, and a bit of water blended into a smoothie 125
Lunch: Small green salad with heart of palm, lemon juice and salt, no dressing 78
Dinner: Small green salad with marinated artichoke hearts and blue cheese dressing,
and a 1 cup side of rice. 475


Not bad. 3 of 5 days under my 680 calorie limit. 2 high performance physical days under 1000 calories. I think I can do better, but this was a busy and turbulent week.

3 comments:

  1. Wow that's pretty good! And since I am a psychic (Madamoiselle Scarlet, lol) I can see into next week! And I see...under 680 all next week. You can do it!
    XOXO,
    Scarlet<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA at Scarlet.. Or do I mean Har Har Har Shiver me Timbers Heh. Can you post what you ate? See, I'm not good with calories. I have no problem eating low amounts, however, that's only when I plan my food for the next few days. But I don't tend to do that. (well for the record I'm not really trying the whole losing weight thing). But yeah. I get curious as to what people eat,when. :)
    Good luck for next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There, all updated with what I ate. It really wasn't the best week. I can do much better. :) I'll try to post my weekly summary at the end of every week.

    ReplyDelete