Thursday, May 13, 2010

Cover ya ears Dahlin...

Motherfucking cock sucking son of a two-balled whore!!! Stupid cunt horse shit eating skull fuck!! Gahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

I'm so pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <-- can u tell?

I don't want to shock anyone, but I'm an extrovert. An extrovert who has about cried 3 times just this morning and has slapped the fuck out of that weepy shit with rage.

Today is day one of my extreme workouts that I need to engage my metabolism and assist my body in burning 20 lbs in 2 months, speeding up my existing calorie restriction weight loss.

ITS A FUCKING 30 MINUTE WORKOUT!!! 30 MINUTES THIS MORNING IS ALL I WANTED!! GODDAMN! I do hate to bitch. I love my kids and I love being a mom.... BUT 30 FUCKING MINUTES IS _NOT_ TOO MUCH TO ASK!!!!!! Not by any standards.

At 10 minutes I'd been interrupted 5 times, no exaggeration! Now I'm sitting here raging. My 15 month old has a cold. He's fed and dry but feeling a bit down and wants to sit on me. Then he gets bored and goes away to play. The second he hears my workout he's on my leg, begging to be picked up.

He just left my lap again. Fucking hell. If I try again and he comes after me I might snap. I just feel like quitting. You want to know why moms are fat? This is one reason why. Because they come last on everyone's list. The kids are more important, the spouse is more important... and you know what? The ones who are self absorbed enough to put themselves first AREN'T FAT!

I feel like quitting. I feel like crying. I feel like running away. This is not fair. 30 fucking minutes. We piss away the day 30 minutes at a time all fucking day, why can't I just get a little tiny piece of that for me????

I swear to god. I'm going to try later maybe. Or try tomorrow maybe. But I SWEAR if I can't make this work, I will seriously starve myself. I will go on an epic hunger strike! Because THAT I can fucking do. That is the ONE THING that I can ACTUALLY do.

My days are either going to look like this:




Or like this:



......... to be continued ................

-UPDATE-

I finally finished my workout while my youngest was napping. Thank god. It really is a short workout, but it is pretty intense and worked up a good sweat. I'm glad. Now I can stop raging. ;) Sorry if I sounded crazy. It happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment