Tuesday, May 4, 2010

BDay Prep: Day 3 Complete

Today's strategy included:





There. Despite not eating at all, I should be a fat burning machine. Don't take my word for it though. I have no idea what this is actually doing or if it will work. It could be a really bad idea. I do my research, but I'm impulsive... that means I usually do something stupid, THEN do great research on it. :) Eventually I really know what I'm talking about, but I seem to be addicted to learning things the hard way. So nothing I'm doing on this fast or posting on this blog is advice.

(If you want ADVICE go to Pro-Ana Optimal where I share the best of this hard earned knowledge.)

Back to what I actually am doing, rather than what I should be doing... I poured the 5 hour energy (4 calories) into my 1 liter water bottle to dilute it. I'm using it for the vitamins, not caffeine buzz, so the dilution works nicely. If I had liquid L-Carnitine, I'd pour that in too, but I don't yet. I ordered it on Amazon, and it's coming soon. I could try crushing the tablets, but right now I'm content swallowing or chewing 2 in the morning and 2 at noon.

The morning went really well on my concoction, though I think I drank it too fast. Really it should be a couple gulps at a time, and then like a cup of plain water at a time in between throughout the day. I drank mine in bursts and then got a bit shaky on and off. Definitely took the edge off my day though.

I didn't cheat and eat anything. No freakouts! Yay!

I finished off my drink mix by about 5:30 pm and soon felt really warm, higher heart rate (not dangerous, but not normal), and dizzy spells. Anyone have any experience with caffeine while not eating for days?

I think I'll cut the dose in half tomorrow and see how I do. Other than the weirdness at the end of the day, today was great! No headaches either. Oh! I almost forgot the best part and why I'm sooooooooo continuing on this fast:

I FIT INTO SHORTS I HAVEN'T FIT IN FOR 2 YEARS!!! YAY!!!! XD XD XD


Soooooo happy! I tried them on just for shitz and gigglez and found complete joy! Yay, for cal restriction, yay for fasting!

Oh, and I've been keeping my husband, and sisters up on my activities just in case something goes badly or overboard... they know about pro-ana, my calorie counts, fasting and weight goals. They are all being completely supportive. :) Well, Mei (my youngest sister) is completely supportive. Kit, on the other hand is skeptical, a bit pessimistic, and somewhat chastising... yet sorta tolerant. She's the one who gives me desserts and yummy drinks either to be nice, kill me, or both. They don't know about the blogs though. Ok, one might but we never had that conversation. /wink wink

B-Day Countdown Fasting Goal & Dream Chart
Day 1 - [x] - water only, 0 cal, SW 175.2
Day 2 - [x] - water, 1 cup broth, 2 raviolis :(, 38 cal
Day 3 - [x] - water, a 5 Hour Energy Extra Strength W 171.2
Day 4 - [ ] - water only W ____
Day 5 - [ ] - water only W ____
Day 6 - [ ] - water only W ____
Day 7 - [ ] - water only W ____
Day 8 - [ ] - water only W ____
Day 9 - [ ] - water only W ____
Day 10 - [ ] - water only G1 *Primary Goal* with 5 lbs projected non-water weightloss
Day 11 - [ ] - tbd W ____
Day 12 - [ ] - tbd W ____
Day 13 - [ ] - tbd W ____
Day 14 - [ ] - tbd G2 W ____
Day 15 - [ ] - tbd W ____
Day 16 - [ ] - tbd W ____
Day 17 - [ ] - tbd W ____
Day 18 - [ ] - tbd G3 W ____
Day 19 - [ ] - water & clear broth W ____
Day 20 - [ ] - water & clear broth W ____
Day 21 - [ ] - water & clear broth W ____
Day 22 - [ ] - water & clear broth W ____
Day 23 - [ ] - water, clear broth, & raw puree W ____
Day 24 - [ ] - water, clear broth, & raw puree W ____
Day 25 - [ ] - water, clear broth, & raw puree W ____
Day 26 - [ ] - water, clear broth, & raw puree G4 W ____
Day 27 - Projected EW 159 - Happy Birthday & My Very Own 32nd New Year! XD

1 comment:

  1. Dude you lost 4 pounds in 2 days?! I'm so proud of you! I'll have to try those 5 hour energy things. I've always been afraid of them, but diluting it seems like a splendid idea :)

    Congrats times a million on the intake and the shorts! Keep it up!

    <3

    ReplyDelete