Thursday, May 20, 2010

New GENIUS Excuse Not to Eat!

So every time we're with family and even some friends, we end up stuck with food in front of us we KNOW we need to NOT be eating right? It's torture! Well I have the cure-all excuse!

You have officially been diagnosed with a Gluten Allergy! Gluten sensitivities can range from mild to extremely serious and cause toxic illness in the body. (I actually know a few people with it.) Symptoms vary... tummy trouble, tiredness, bloating, diarrhea, anemia, vomiting, eczema, and depression are a few.

Most store or restaurant bought pre-made foods have gluten in them!

So have a way out of eating:
• alcoholic beverages, beer, barley malt

• batter-fried foods, biscuits, bologna

• bouillon, bran, bread, bread crumbs

• bulgur, buns, cakes, candy

• cereals, chocolate, cocoa, cold cuts

• cookies, cornbread, crackers, cream of wheat

• croutons, doughnuts, dumplings, farina

• flours, graham crackers, granola, gravies

• hot dogs, ice cream, ice cream cones, liverwurst

• macaroni, malt products, malted milk, matzos

• mayonnaise, MSG, muffins, noodles

• ovaltine, pancake mixes, pasta

• pastries, pepper, pies, pita bread, pizza

• pretzels, puddings, pumpernickel bread, rolls

• rye bread, sauces, sausages, soups

• soy sauce, tamari, spaghetti, tortillas

• vermicelli, waffles, wheat germ, some yeasts

Basically a bunch of delicious shit you shouldn't be eating anyway if you want to be skinny and gorgeous!

More about gluten issues here...

Grab a copy of this at Borders or Whole Foods and leave it laying around your stuff.

I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner.

I mean, I don't need to lie or make excuses. The people close to me actually know I've gone pro-ana. And I'm 32 (almost) so they can shut their faces about it if they don't like it. But if I did need a "cover story" I'm pretty sure this would be it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment