Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Quiet Morning in the Blog World

Its Wednesday. Everybody ok out there? It's awfully quiet out there this morning. :)

That's just as well since I need to get my days rolling a little faster in the morning. I'm going to take a preemptive pain-killer for the head ache I feel may be coming and go tackle my day. Good to see so many of you fasting!

I think I'll liquid day fast today and then eat this evening.

I felt bingey last night. I tried something new. I ate exactly what I wanted to binge on, but I served myself a very small portion of it. Just enough to feel satisfied without causing a problem. I didn't deny myself, but I also didn't create a situation to feel terribly guilty about. It worked out ok, and I felt alright about it considering that it was a binge of sorts.

I should get my fitness programs today. Really excited about that! COME ON! GET HERE ALREADY!! I can't wait to pick through and get started!

2 comments:

  1. That's a great idea, eating small portions of whatever you're craving. I find that helps me so much. :)

    Good luck with the fast today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL it doesn't help me. OH but for the first time ever, last night I craved salt, but I put a whole heap of soy sauce in my mouth with was revolting and it went away.
    Have a smooth liquid day! :D

    ReplyDelete