Friday, May 7, 2010

Fasting Recovery & Fat Mermaids Are Gross

... that was just a thought. I'm a bit obsessed with fantasy pirates, and the romanticism of the era of scurrilous sea dogs... privateers of the coast, the east india trading co., and corrupt spaniards acting in the interest of the monarchy. Mmmm.... :) Makes me happy. Maybe even turns me on. Spanish colonial tropics overthrown into strongholds of budding organized crime and prostitution. Looming spanish manors overgrown with vines, and drunken men at sea too long swinging from the chandeliers. They were gone so long! Trips took months! I can see why they hallucinated mermaids!

Then I was thinking, did you ever see a fat mermaid? I guess in cartoons.. But in physical mermaid portrayals, these are sexy sirens of the sea! Alluring, tantalizing, and yes, SKINNY! A fat mermaid would literally be a whalemaid. :P Moby Dick would flee the scene! "Don't call me Ishmael," he'd say. "In fact, just don't call me." lol

Sorry... I'm tired. The fast did a number on me. I'm still unsteady.

Late, late last night I had some soup, raw radishes, and smoked salmon. My weight hasn't changed yet so that's good.


My Plan Today

During the day I'll have some soup I made - Low fat chicken broth (60 cal) and Miso (60 cal)
Tonight I may have some corn and beans. (80)
My projected total is about 200 cal.

Oh wanna know something cool?
My iPhone Tap&Track diet app adjusted my daily max calories with my lost weight! So my new max is 639. This is down from 680. How neat! So if I want to keep losing my goal of 2 lbs per week (plus my additional 3500 cal per week restriction), it adjusts for it. What great software!

Ok, gonna chill now. I still feel like poop.

No comments:

Post a Comment