Saturday, May 8, 2010

And the Week Wrap-Up... 1365 total

Sunday - Water Fasting - 0 cal
Monday - Water Fasting - water, 1 cup broth, 2 raviolis :( - 38 cal
Tuesday - Water Fasting - water, a 5 Hour Energy Extra Strength, - 4 cal
Wednesday - Water Fasting - water, less than a c. of juice and broth - 23 cal
Thursday - Water Fasting - supplement (L-Carnitine & Amino Acid), 0 cal
Friday - bean broth soup w/corn, 4 bites of lasagne (eew!), miso chicken broth - 340 cal
Saturday - miso chicken soup, half an avocado cheese sandwich (headed straight for hell), fish sticks (hell), ravioli (yes again), corn, artichoke salad - 960 cal /cry

So I know 960 isn't supposed to be so bad, but my new max is 650! Grrr...

//Ana Banana looks back at her blog sadly and walks the plank... SPLASH!//

That makes a 1365 calorie week. I guess that's something...

I'll do better tomorrow. I'm not burying that fast in thousand cal days! Its like calories at meals are like dollars. I know a 1000 calorie day is something might spring for once in a while, but playing like that every day will make my Pretty Bank go broke. In fact, I'm already in debt. I need to pay my debts before I can start getting myself glittery expensive things like 1000 cal/$ days!

I know I can do this. I know my life depends on it. I am NOT self destructive. I do love myself. That's why I'm doing this. My body deserves better than me in charge of it. I deserve to be someone's submissive. I bet they'd take better care of me than I do. But guess what? They wouldn't want me like this anyway! I'm not my husband's wife. She's thin. She's the most beautiful woman in the world to him, his Queen... And she's gone. Some evil pirate encased her in fat and is holding her captive.

hahahahaha I sound crazy. Do I? Maybe this is the best place for it. I'm so tired. This fast is hard to rebound from. My muscles are stiff, my neck aches, and everything is sore. I am jumpy and dazed all at once. This is getting to be more like one of those free writing sessions where you just type whatever comes to mind...

Blazing bands blind... ties that bind.... they intrude into the room through every crack in the window coverings like water flooding in sharp streams through the cracks of a sinking ship.
Fuck the light.
It fucks me.
I lie there exhausted, spent, worn and submissive.
Is the day done yet?
What more can I give it before the blasting blasted sun sinks behind the city?
And slowly my tired eyes relieve.
Slowly the darkness creeps into the room... seeping...
Goddamn I'm looking forward to sleeping.
Safe in that darkness, I'd let the rest burn.
Every morning is like waking up to a scorched earth,
And I meet it looking for the new potential rising from the ashes.

..... and that's how you know I'm tired. lol When was the last time I did that? 15 years ago? Probably.

Just remember... there's no such thing as a fat mermaid. ;)

1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking about you and your 8 pounds all day! You're such an inspiration- so strong!

    <3

    ReplyDelete