Thursday, May 20, 2010

Good Times, Small Meals, and My New BFFs

Yesterday turned out to be a very good day. :) I got my workout in AND I kept my cals down.

Breakfast was my shake, and a 5 hour energy - 214 cals

Lunch was 8 baby carrots, 5 cherry tomatoes, 2 fresh dates - 87 cals

Dinner was 3.5 oz of celery, 2.5 oz of hummus, 3 oz smoked salmon, 1.5 cups of Osuimono japanese soup, and a kale-chinese cabbage salad with lemon juice and salsa for dressing. - 330 cals

Totals me out at 631 for the day. If only every day could be so great. I'm especially proud that more than half of what I ate was RAW FOOD! That's sooooo the holy grail of diets. If you eat raw, you can really eat well, and still be highly calorie restrictive. Pro-Ana Optimal babies! Thanks to that, I know I won't have to fight cravings today. I never have them when I eat raw. Even when I was PREGNANT, if I was eating raw there were no binges or cravings! XD Yay!

<-- And what do you think of my two new BFFs? :)

Aren't they sexy? That's why all of my dinner foods are calculated to the exact ounce. It's kinda fun weighing food. And the little guy adjusts for whatever container you might be weighing your food in too. VERY nice little gadget.

The big guy is the strong, sensitive type. Catches every ounce, I can watch my weight change after a glass of water! Oh... and I'm 168.8 as of this morning! I'm absolutely thrilled!

Good times! I'm beginning to think I might actually get to my goal weight by my goal date! Gonna keep pushing hard, and I just may make it! <3<3<3

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you, great eating and workout gives me always a good mood.
    Love the scales. when i move away from home the first thing i will buy will be a food scale, becasue at the moment i just have to estimate everything so i cant be sure how much i actually ate and it drives me crazy.

    Stay on track
    and good congrdaulations on the weight loss

    Gracile

    ReplyDelete
  2. You izzz gonna be a hot mama!
    Keet It up girly.
    Your blog keeps me going, thanks!

    <3 Crickett

    ReplyDelete