Monday, May 10, 2010

Gonna Hit it Hard

I've been eyeballing P90X for a while. People I know are doing it and loving it, it's been recommended personally like 50 times. Well, I'm going to try the girlie version of it called ChaLEAN Extreme (by the same fitness group).

I was looking at the tons of videos on youtube and pics on google. These are NOT people paid to say this stuff. This is amateur honesty happening and people are literally transforming in 90 days.



90 Day results (my starting pic would look a lot like this... but with bigger boobies hehe)


60 Day results


60 Day - This one doesnt look much different but whatev.

I only have 60 days. It's time to hit it hard. I desperately need to be 150 in two months at the latest. At just over 5'10", I smooth out real nice around 150. Far from perfect, but human again. It was my heaviest weight as a teen, and turned plenty of heads. I can continue working the last 20 off from there.

omg I hope this shit works. I probably need to get some sort of good protein shake stuff too. Low fat, low cal, but will help my body take the abuse I'm going to put it through.

One thing we all know for sure... I'll keep blogging it. ;)

P.S. I loved my fast and I love you guys. I've had a total of 50 calories between breakfast and lunch, am feeling hungry, and really don't care. This is happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment