Monday, May 3, 2010

BDay Prep: Day 2 Complete

I don't know if 38 calories is enough to break a fast. Probably not according to skinny spa standards, but FUCK! As you'll see below, I deliberately had a cup of broth, and kinda accidentally freaked out and ate 2 raviolis. shit shit shit.

38 cals? And I feel ok now. Actually, I've had a headache most of today. It's a bit better now. But after 38 cals, I'm not hungry! Do you know what that means?! It means I could have stuck it out. It means I was weak minded and folded. How lame is that? Grrr.... I think I'm still on the fast but I've definitely stunk it up. I'll do better tomorrow.

Anyway, yeah, headache, hungry, and moody as hell. I've been extra nice to the kids to compensate for how mean my mood makes me feel like being. Got a bit of exercise today. Just a short swim. I don't feel fatigued, but I hate headaches. I guess this isn't supposed to feel good. Everyone says hell, and I'm probably only half way there. Poop.

In more helpful news: I also started taking L-Carnitine (0 calories) today to help me break down fats. Very useful little supplement.

B-Day Countdown Fasting Goal & Dream Chart
Day 1 - [x] - water only, 0 cal, SW 175.2
Day 2 - [x] - water, 1 cup broth, 2 raviolis :(, 38 cal
Day 3 - [ ] - water only W ____
Day 4 - [ ] - water only W ____
Day 5 - [ ] - water only W ____
Day 6 - [ ] - water only W ____
Day 7 - [ ] - water only W ____
Day 8 - [ ] - water only W ____
Day 9 - [ ] - water only W ____
Day 10 - [ ] - water only G1 *Primary Goal* with 5 lbs projected non-water weightloss
Day 11 - [ ] - tbd W ____
Day 12 - [ ] - tbd W ____
Day 13 - [ ] - tbd W ____
Day 14 - [ ] - tbd G2 W ____
Day 15 - [ ] - tbd W ____
Day 16 - [ ] - tbd W ____
Day 17 - [ ] - tbd W ____
Day 18 - [ ] - tbd G3 W ____
Day 19 - [ ] - water & clear broth W ____
Day 20 - [ ] - water & clear broth W ____
Day 21 - [ ] - water & clear broth W ____
Day 22 - [ ] - water & clear broth W ____
Day 23 - [ ] - water, clear broth, & raw puree W ____
Day 24 - [ ] - water, clear broth, & raw puree W ____
Day 25 - [ ] - water, clear broth, & raw puree W ____
Day 26 - [ ] - water, clear broth, & raw puree G4 W ____
Day 27 - Projected EW 159 - Happy Birthday & My Very Own 32nd New Year! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment