Sunday, May 9, 2010

Cuz I'm the Blogger, That's Why

What used to be this post was a long whiny bitch session about my Mother's Day.... but you know, it was ok. I had a good time being with my kids. I got a massage I desperately needed.

Back to skinniness.....

I feel so bloated right now. Just had my largest meal in a while. >P

Here's my day...
Breakfast - 39 cal
Lunch - 112 cal
Dinner - 378 cal

529 total for the day.

Makes me envy Mia's girls right about now. I ate a whole artichoke, a bowl of popcorn, and pheasant with marinated mushrooms. I cant believe I ate so much. My stomach is pissed. I think tomorrow will be a liquid only day. Real liquid, not smoothies or any blended hamburgers and shit. I don't know what people think theyr'e getting away with by blending things. Juicing, maybe. Blending, no.

Good night everyone. You all give me so much strength, peace, and hope. <3

3 comments:

  1. Damn I wish I could eat that few calories! I eat that on the top left corner of my plate per meal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to know someone like that. She died. It was a grisly murder. I know because I killed her. ;)

    ReplyDelete