Thursday, May 6, 2010

BDay Prep: Day 5 Water Fast Complete

Well I survived another day. The hunger is gone. I really could care less about eating. I mean, I joke about people not talking about food around me, and I COULD eat, but I really don't feel very hungry. I'm glad. It's a nice feeling.

On the other hand, my headaches have doubled. And without going into too much personal detail, the fast is starting to affect my kids. My husband is traveling and I can't be a very good mommy in bed, strung out, in the dark, shushing their every sound. My oldest is only 7 and has really helped, but come on. So, I'm calling it tonight.

Fast over.

I really hate to quit. I was half way to that 10 day mark and oh was it a fight. I'll try again sometime soon when I have more support here at home.

So here's the wrap up:

B-Day Countdown Fasting Goal & Dream Chart
Day 1 - [x] - water only, 0 cal, SW 175.2
Day 2 - [x] - water, 1 cup broth, 2 raviolis, :( 38 cal
Day 3 - [x] - water, a 5 Hour Energy Extra Strength, 4 cal, W 171.2
Day 4 - [x] - water, less than a c. of juice and broth, 23 cal, W 168.6 OMFG!!! XD
Day 5 - [x] - water, supplement (L-Carnitine & Amino Acid), 0 cal, W 167.8

.../sigh

The next step is...

Day fasting on broth and low carb juices (veggie) and eating a bit of food at night. It will let me off the fast slowly, give me my strength back, and hopefully keep most of the 8lbs off...and maybe even keep me dropping. There must be a sweet spot in there somewhere.

Thanks everybody who urged me on! Let's do it again sometime! ;) Yarr...

1 comment:

  1. hi
    OMG you are such and inspiration. I am on my 3 day of liquid fast and i am home alone so there is almost no food in the fridge. if i would have to cook for 3 people and fast i would be mental in day or two.
    You are doing so good and keep on going and you will be a skinny wife before The summer is halg way trough.

    Gracile.

    ReplyDelete