Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ending My Tuesday

Crawled out of my hole more today. It felt pretty good. Nice to know that there is a bright, warm world on the outside even if I feel cloudy and cold on the inside.

My house is slowly coming along. It is beginning to look more like a vision of something I'd like to be living in. This is a very good thing. Like with my body, I have quite a ways to go but any progress is encouraging and gives me the energy to go on.

Went over my cal limit today... it was on purpose though. Wanted to take in some extra protein and a bit more cals to bolster my energy for beginning my hard workouts starting tomorrow or thursday.

Breakfast was a star fruit - 38 cals
Lunch was an Atkins shake (170), and some veggie stir fry (400 omg) - 570 cals omfs
Dinner was salmon sashimi (220), and another Atkins shake (170) - 390 cals

That totals out to 998.... whew! Just under 1k. Thank godlessness. I knew I'd be over my 650 limit, but really didn't want to go over a thousand. Too expen$ive for my taste.

Winding down for another early night. So sleepy... must... chill.... ;)

1 comment:

  1. How is a veggie stirfry that high???? That just scares me that anything with veggies would be that of a reg dinner!!! Yeah, protein for a hard work out is a good idea. I'm working with the lightheaded swagger nowadays, lol.
    Good luck!
    XOXO,
    Scarlet<3

    ReplyDelete