Thursday, May 27, 2010

Caffeeiiiinnnneee!!!...holy shit.

AnaBanana can see herself becoming quite the caffeine junkie. AnaBanana reeeeeeeally likes 5 hour energy shots! One a day! Yay! Just one is more than enough. And when it's over, I really don't want another one. :) It's great.

In the interest of preserving my RAW day, but also getting enough protein for my workouts I have a new morning shake. Half an avocado and one scoop of my vanilla shake, and a dash of L-Carnatine liquid. It came out good. I like avocado in smoothies.. as long as there isn't too much,

Yesterday was a water fast by day, but I ended up having a propel water around lunch (30 cals) and needed to eat dinner because I'm still taking medicine for being sick and needed something in the tummy. We had sushi. I had a Cherry Blossom Roll and a Miso Soup. About 500 cals. So chalk up about 530 for yesterday's "water fast". Hey, if a day fast is as good as I can do, fine. I think day fasting is great. I have done week long day fasting and done really with it in the past. I'd do a week a month of either juice fasting or day fasting (eating one meal at night), and my co-workers asked if I was "wasting away"... :) God I hope someone asks me that again soon. I would love to waste away. :) "Hey Ana-B, are you wasting away?" :) :) Yes please. :) :)

I had started writing this part talking about my family, but the story I was putting down, all true, shocked me. I think it deserves its own post. God we're so fucked up that it amazes even me. No wonder we have problems. We all deserve a fucking award for how well we are doing under the circumstances.

Breakfast - 223 Calories

No comments:

Post a Comment