Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Hangover

After fitful sleep, I wake up hungover. Wait a minute. Was I drinking? No. If I was, I'd have killed the bottle of Hpnotiq in the kitchen first and it's still there. And there's no vodka in the house... Hmmm... Well something is happening here. I was warm and dizzyish all night. My heart rate is still slightly above normal, but I feel exhausted, weak, and a bit light-headed. Oh and the weirdest thing? I feel dehydrated! How is that possible? I'm on a water fast and I'm dying of thirst!

No energy drink in the water today. Nope. We'll see how much of these feelings are the fast, and how much was the drink mix.

I really wasn't hungry much yesterday. Many fasting symptoms are coming on schedule. My tongue is turning a bit white from the ketosis, my breath reeks (pilau!), my hunger is lessening, and I feel a bit surreal and very sensitive so sound, movement, and light. Not too many extreme detox symptoms though. At least not yet?

Red - A water fast definitely would have not been good for you right now. With finals and all that? I'm really glad you didn't do it. This is the kinda thing to do on a spring or winter break, or maybe in the summer IF you're not working. It really is harsh. I usually think people are whiney little bitches. So when the sites said how hard this is, I figured they were wusses. Now, I'd have to agree with them. It definitely is as bad as they said.

All that said, I'm keeping at it though. Only 1 more week to go! I think I can do it! Zzzzzzz -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment