Wednesday, May 26, 2010

More Message in a Bottle Microposts

Sorry I haven't had time for many lengthy posts lately. I don't even think I've been posting every days calories. I've missed days... :P I'm not falling off the wagon. But am still a bit sick. Still haven't gotten back on my workouts. :P blah.

I'm water fasting today just to feel better about things. I want to include more 1 to 3 day water fasts into my weeks. I don't want to do any lengthy ones for a while since I think that's why I ended up sick in the first place. Too much toxicity to process from the detox. So I'll do it gradually in 1 to 3 day bursts until I think I can handle more.

Water fasting does feel good this morning. It feels familiar. In a weird way, the emptiness and mild hunger make me feel safe. I don't know why. Maybe because it's the only solace I had during my recent emotional lows. These feelings are a good reminder of who I am and where I am... like my ringless fingers remind me of the state of my marriage when things start to feel normal. Nothing is normal. I'm grateful for all the things that keep my mind focused on the unhealthy state of my life right now. Denial is a slippery slope, and I want no part of it.

Much <3's and huggles to all my sisters in Ana. :)

1 comment:

  1. Note to myself: I'm currently behind 3 workouts.

    Gotta remember so I can play catch-up when I feel better.

    ReplyDelete