Sunday, May 2, 2010

BDay Prep: Starting My Water Fast Today

Ok guys. The big ugly water fast. I'm actually not entirely sure how long I'll fast for. I will do at least 7 days. I've done that much on the Master Cleanse before. I've only done water fasts for a day or two at a time. I'm not completely sure what I'm in for. I've read tons about water fasting now and it seems that results and difficulty vary based on how toxic, fit, or fat a person is.








Since I don't want my ass as big as their nachos, I'm doing it.






Considering that I'm fairly fat (about 30 lbs overweight by ANY standard), and fat stores toxins it should be a huge challenge. Even though I have a very clean diet and lifestyle (organics, raw foods, etc.), I am storing fat from a time when my diet was dirty as fuck. I'm kind of looking forward to paying for my sins, in a manner of speaking, and getting some of this out of the way. It will also shrink my stomach capacity... which is nice because I have been known to be a chronic over-eater.

So here goes. :) Looks like Red is fasting this week too. Yay!

B-Day Countdown Fasting Goal & Dream Chart
Day 1 - [ ] - water only SW 175.2
Day 2 - [ ] - water only W ____
Day 3 - [ ] - water only W ____
Day 4 - [ ] - water only W ____
Day 5 - [ ] - water only W ____
Day 6 - [ ] - water only W ____
Day 7 - [ ] - water only W ____
Day 8 - [ ] - water only W ____
Day 9 - [ ] - water only W ____
Day 10 - [ ] - water only G1 *Primary Goal* with 5 lbs projected non-water weightloss
Day 11 - [ ] - tbd W ____
Day 12 - [ ] - tbd W ____
Day 13 - [ ] - tbd W ____
Day 14 - [ ] - tbd G2 W ____
Day 15 - [ ] - tbd W ____
Day 16 - [ ] - tbd W ____
Day 17 - [ ] - tbd W ____
Day 18 - [ ] - tbd G3 W ____
Day 19 - [ ] - water & clear broth W ____
Day 20 - [ ] - water & clear broth W ____
Day 21 - [ ] - water & clear broth W ____
Day 22 - [ ] - water & clear broth W ____
Day 23 - [ ] - water, clear broth, & raw puree W ____
Day 24 - [ ] - water, clear broth, & raw puree W ____
Day 25 - [ ] - water, clear broth, & raw puree W ____
Day 26 - [ ] - water, clear broth, & raw puree G4 W ____
Day 27 - Projected EW 159 - Happy Birthday & My Very Own 32nd New Year! XD

Note: I'll be lucky to actually do 1/4 of this. We'll see if I can give myself the bday present I'd like.

3 comments:

  1. Day 11-18, what's tbd? Good luck, you'll be taking multivitamins? etc?

    ReplyDelete
  2. tbd = to be determined... based on how I feel. I may stop at day 10 or I may push past... or maybe I'll do water until 10, then switch to broth. Who knows. I'm going to make it up as I go. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I have a weird issue with vitamins so I'll be skipping them. Just water. At the skinny spas that celebs go to, they sometimes will give them a cup of broth if they really need it to keep them going. Maybe I'll get to that, but not until I have a real problem.

    ReplyDelete