Sunday, May 30, 2010

Fun Weekend Comes To a Bumpy Close, News at 11

Why do people have to ruin everything good? Have you ever noticed that when things are going really well in a relationship for a while, someone seems to have an overwhelming urge to fuck up the good progress?

Well, I don't want to talk about it.

What I want to say is that I'm back and better than ever babies! I'm doing a 3 day water fast this week. If it goes well I'll probably start trying to do 2 or 3 days every week. I need to accelerate the weight loss. It is coming along, but not fast enough.

Nothing is as fast as fasting. Maybe that's why they call it that.

I think I'll start tomorrow. Yes tomorrow. There's no better time than now right? Lets do it!

No week in review this week. I retreated midweek into the mountains for a lakeside getaway. I played a lot and ate some. Not too bad, but I don't have the cal counts so I'm going to have to skip it. I did have one bad day.... I'll say it since I'm honest here and not going to lie to you... I bet saturday was a 2000 calorie day. FML. It's tricky eating the right things being out in the middle of nowhere, and being active I had to eat. But I'm ok. The other days were more like 600-800 cal days.

Ok, I'm off for some late evening fun to take my mind of the aforementioned relationshit. G'night girlies!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment