Tuesday, May 11, 2010

It's Official!

I'm 170. It's official. I wanted to make sure after the fast that I was done gaining back the liquids before declaring it, but here it is. I'm a stable 170. Ultimately I lost 4 lbs in 5 days. That's not bad at all. I'll take it. :)

My main fitness workouts, Chalean Extreme is on it's way.



And I grabbed Brazil Butt Lift too. My butt actually doesn't need a "lift" oddly, I don't store fat there, so I have a small ass. However! This also means I am a bit lacking in the ass department, so I need to build it up and if Alessandra Ambrosio says this does the trick, I'm all over it. ;)


So that's the plan. I'm dying to get started tomorrow. I don't have a day to lose.

What does scare me about starting these is that I might gain muscle weight. I'm not worried about looking to muscled because I'm long and my muscles look thin and long too when I have them. I'm just really dependent on what the scale tells me and if that number goes up, it will really upset me. I don't care why it went up. It needs to go down. Only down. But I'm trusting the claimed results of these programs that if you stick to them, 20 lbs. in 60 days should be doable. Especially with my own diet. I will NOT be doing their diet. It's like 1200 cals more than what I'm eating now. They can shove it.

What I do have is very low cal protein shakes. I found some good stuff that is low carb, low cal, and low fat. I think they're like 220 cal per serving. I'm not sure how I feel about that. It's a bit much... but maybe once a day it's ok. I'll probably make up a serving and drink half of it 30 min before the workout and the other half 30 min after. But for a 600 max cal day, 200 cals is a lot.

Well 'nuff of that. Gonna go read your bloggies and get to work.

<3

2 comments:

  1. I'm trying to lose the fat before I attempt to gain the muscle. I need to KNOW I can weigh 108 and then I'll add 2-4 pounds of muscle and stop. I feel more in control that way :)

    The Odwalla protein shakes I have are only 170 cals per 8 ounces, but they're kind of expensive (organic).

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can completely respect that. Muscle freaks me out a bit. When I hit the gym I gain 10 lbs of muscle in a month or two and have ended up weighing MORE that way. >P

    I wasn't restricting like this then though. I think this might be the only way I can lose 20 lbs in 2 months.

    Mmmm... I <3 odwalla. I spend a lot on good foods and stuff, but the odwalla is too sugary for my needs right now.

    ReplyDelete