Thursday, May 13, 2010

Breakfast & Lunch - 380 cal

I made a shake for breakfast using my protein powder AND an Atkins drink and some water. Was about 16 oz. and 380 cals to share and drink over breakfast and lunch.

That is 68 grams of protein, 4 grams of fiber, 5 grams of carbs, and 10 grams of fat. This is good. So I just need about 30 more grams of protein today. 6 oz of smoked salmon at dinner should do it. I think i need a kitchen scale... I'll have some raw broccoli or cucumber or carrots with the salmon. That should do it for dinner.

Damn I just need that agar-agar in here. I could add it to my shakes, or a broth for dinner to go with my fish or something so I could get more fiber without getting much else. 0 grams digestible carbs. You gotta love that stuff. Or maybe I'll use it with some stevia and vanilla extract and make a 0 carb, low cal dessert or something. That would be very good.

4 comments:

  1. hey
    your workout plan sounds good. i am just putting together my "perfect body workout" Plan. it will be 30 minutes too. :)
    i feel for you, that you have to deal with 3 kids and also do a 30 minute workout. you are a strong person brobably stronger that al of us without now children. anyways you have to put yourself to the first place for 30 minutes a day. if you are happyer your kids will e happyer also.

    Gracile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are into protein shakes, have you tried Syntha-6? Not sure how it compares to what you use, but the chocolate flavor is insanely delicious. Seriously, so very yummy. I only use half a scoop in about 12oz. of water, and that's about 100 calories. I love it! I know I probably sound like I work for whatever company makes the stuff, but really, I'm just kinda obsessed with it.:) Maybe they just put something addictive in it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nom Nom Noms. Hey, I'm katie. I love the pirate theme. Good plan with your workouts. :) TTFN.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Katie! :) Thanks! Yeah, I'm a bit pirate crazy. Not quite to the point of renaissance fairs, but sometimes I wonder... hehe

    Heather, never heard of Syntha-6. I'll definitely research it though.

    Gracile, cool! I hope our 30 min days serve us well!

    ReplyDelete