Wednesday, May 5, 2010

BDay Prep: Fasting Day 4 Complete

Nausea nausea nausea...

I found a great fasting info site. Helped me know what was going on, why, and how to cope.

Took me till noon to get out of bed. The fasting site said nausea could be cleared away by drinking a cup of carrot juice. I didn't want all the calories, so I had about 1/3 of a cup. That's about 23 calories. Then I felt a bit better. I needed to drive somewhere today and in my current state, that was out of the question, so I tried a cup of chicken broth like they do at the skinny spas. It helped, but was still a bit dizzy for the road, so I had to cancel.

It was a long shitty day. But now between iTunes episodes of Lost, I slowly trudged to the bathroom trying to remember not to get up too fast so I don't black out. I weighed myself...

I'm about 3 lbs lighter than yesterday!?!? Holy crap!! My scale sucks, sometimes it won't tell you what you weigh unless you weigh considerably more or less than what you did before. Not very sensitive. That said, it also usually weighs heavy. I'm sooooooo gonna get a new scale now.

I think I'm getting better at the fast too. Water all day, no more caffeine, a couple sips of veggie juice or broth if I feel overly ill. I might add the carnitine back in tomorrow, but I wanted to get off everything extra after how awful yesterday left me. Yeee! I can't wait till tomorrow!

I'm not going to count these on my official weightloss progress until I'm stable and off the fast. I know some weight will come back. But I'm only almost half way to day 10! Imagine how much more I'll be losing!

I'd do a little victory dance and jump all over the house if I didn't feel so shitty. ;) I'll have to save the partying for when this is all over. FOR MY B-DAY! What a great prezzy. <3<3<3

I'm going to sleep happy tonight! :)

B-Day Countdown Fasting Goal & Dream Chart
Day 1 - [x] - water only, 0 cal, SW 175.2
Day 2 - [x] - water, 1 cup broth, 2 raviolis :( (38 cal)
Day 3 - [x] - water, a 5 Hour Energy Extra Strength (4 cal), W 171.2
Day 4 - [x] - water, less than a c. of juice and broth 23 cal, W 168.6 OMFG!!! XD
Day 5 - [ ] - water only W ____
Day 6 - [ ] - water only W ____
Day 7 - [ ] - water only W ____
Day 8 - [ ] - water only W ____
Day 9 - [ ] - water only W ____
Day 10 - [ ] - water only G1 *Primary Goal* with 5 lbs projected non-water weightloss
Day 11 - [ ] - tbd W ____
Day 12 - [ ] - tbd W ____
Day 13 - [ ] - tbd W ____
Day 14 - [ ] - tbd G2 W ____
Day 15 - [ ] - tbd W ____
Day 16 - [ ] - tbd W ____
Day 17 - [ ] - tbd W ____
Day 18 - [ ] - tbd G3 W ____
Day 19 - [ ] - water & clear broth W ____
Day 20 - [ ] - water & clear broth W ____
Day 21 - [ ] - water & clear broth W ____
Day 22 - [ ] - water & clear broth W ____
Day 23 - [ ] - water, clear broth, & raw puree W ____
Day 24 - [ ] - water, clear broth, & raw puree W ____
Day 25 - [ ] - water, clear broth, & raw puree W ____
Day 26 - [ ] - water, clear broth, & raw puree G4 W ____
Day 27 - Projected EW 159 - Happy Birthday & My Very Own 32nd New Year! XD

1 comment:

  1. Whether your scales weigh properly or not... A three lbs loss is pretty much a 3lbs loss!!

    ReplyDelete