Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Water Fasting?

Water fasting is funny. I finally get the joke. Fasting isn't fasting pro-ana. Fasting is a way of life. Every day is a fast. You drink water. Sometimes tea. Sometimes you have a liquid day. Sometimes you slip up and eat something, or have to.

I'm finally getting real and looking at every day as a fast. Liquid meals only from now on unless absolutely necessary. Eating during the day will be to a minimum, and any kind of eating is only allowed to happen at night (day fasting). I'm not setting a number of days. This is it. This is the lifestyle. Any food eaten in the evenings should be raw. Any binging will be on raw foods if possible since they are the only foods that prevent future binging for a while.

Yesterday I drank a gallon of water through the day. I wasn't very thirsty besides it, and it wasn't too much for me. Felt perfect. I'll aim for that daily. Breakfast and lunch will be soup, tea, or broth. I'm not going to do protein shakes during the day anymore. Not low enough cal. If that ends up my meal at night fine.

This blog is full of planning. That's so like me. Well this is my new plan. We'll see how long it lasts before I have a new one or fuck it up. Failure is inevitable... but not before I shed some pounds... so even if the diet fails in the long run, I succeed. <3

Love ya skinnies! Keep at it! <3333

2 comments:

  1. haha I feel like sometimes my posts are also full of plans of what I should do or I plan to do. Whether they're carried out is another story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I find water fasting terribly difficult. It's great that you were able to stick to it so well yesterday. I hope that you're still feeling good.

    It's kinda funny that you posted this today, I actually started a (mainly) juice fast this morning. I already had to break out the juicer to make something to drink. I start getting all shaky if I don't have at least a few calories...

    Good luck with it all. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete