Friday, June 25, 2010

Calorieeeeees BEGONE! & new blog

Sorry I've been so bad about posting lately. I'm a crazy person and I do too many things. My life here is pretty much the MOST important thing though because it affects everything else. I'm not going anywhere, but my posts have been lesser due to life. My apologies.

Day before yesterday was about a 350 cal day. Yesterday was about an 800 cal day. ZiggyZaggy baby! :)

Today I had a starfruit for breakfast... 38 cals. We'll see how the day goes.

I've enjoyed blogging here so much I decided to start another blog. My Pirate Journal is just about proAna and staying on track... supporting you <333 and staying strong and focused. I found there is so much more I want to talk about too, but I don't want to bury my ED battle here, so I started this...

...for all the stuff in the rest of my life. My weight battle will be part of that one too for sure, but it will be part of the bigger picture. I won't post calorie counts or strategies and stuff there. That is for here. Ana and all the Annies come first! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment