Saturday, June 5, 2010

iFast... because everything else is just too slow.

Planning another 5 day water fast. With 3 kids, it really does take planning. And help. So I'm setting it up. My husband is helping facilitate so I can stay away from the food this time. Last time it was so hard being around the kids at meal times... not to mention cooking for them. I can't do it.

I've tried for 3 day fasts lately and can't get through day 2 while cooking for everyone. I am restricting ok, and not binging, but I can't fast under those conditions. No way!

I don't know what he's going to do. He works all day. But he accepted the job, so I guess he can do it. I'm just going to get the kitchen cleaned and polished up for him. The rest is up to him.

I'm not sure how soon this fast will start. Gotta be soon though. Maybe tomorrow? I have some social engagements next week that I can't miss and have to be somewhat pulled together for.

That 5 day fast is just stuck in my mind.... like a major crush feels. I lost about 5 lbs last time. And the scale temporarily dipped down about 10 lbs. I knew it wouldn't stay that way, but even seeing those numbers for a moment felt so amazing. I want to get that feeling back. Plus, I NEED to be 150 by mid or late July and I'm running out of time. If I fit in 2 or 3 more 5 day water fasts, I'll get close.

Anyway... back to the kitchen... need to get out them scrubbing bubbles! :)

2 comments:

  1. You can do it love!! You inspire me so much, do you know that? Which is why I'm giving the Beautiful Blogger Award right back to you!

    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_0NH6d5CQIoo/S_bS32P19FI/AAAAAAAAAKc/K5K5e87Gc54/s1600/beautifulbloggeraward_thumb2.jpg

    I'm not entirely sure you can give it to the person who gave it to you, or that you can give it to someone who has already had it, but lover you deserve it!

    <3

    ReplyDelete