Thursday, June 10, 2010

TMI BMI FML WTF TTFN


I'm officially aiming for a BMI of 19, the lowest healthy rating for my height. That would put me at 130 lbs. Sounds very reasonable. I have goals lower, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

I've been researching a zigzag pattern of dieting. This allows extreme restriction some days, combined with "normal" calorie days so that your body is reminded that it is not starving. I'm not sure if I can do this though. I just found that my "reset" days would need to be no less than 1782 calories. Holy shit that's a lot. I think if I tried to eat that much now I'd explode.

I know I'm here to lose weight. That's all I care about. If it was proven that painting half of my face pink and hanging upside down to sleep 3 nights a week worked, that's what the fuck I'd be doing. The last thing I want to do though is eat. I don't even think I can. Even if it was just once or twice a week. I mean, 1782 is a lot of fucking cals. And it's supposed to be nutrient packed.

I'm thinking my "zag" or "reset" days will be on Wednesday and either Friday or Saturday. I can't commit to that many calories. We'll have to see what happens. The other 5 days will be one of 3 things:

1. A water fast or liquid day
2. One of my "Perfect Cal Days"
or
3. WTF anything under 650 cals max

It's funny, I've proven I can do 650 or less days on a VERY regular basis. I have no idea if I can increase much above 1000 now even if I try. I won't do it on shit food either. I love myself too much for that. Maybe juice. Fresh, raw juice... good for you and has a fuck ton of calories but without much to stick around in the body. Hmm... who knows. One thing you can count on, I'll post about it when it happens!

I love planning. It makes things so entertaining when I get to post about what actually happened and how fucked the plan got. C'est la vie. Što ke mu praviš. Sayonara. It is what it is.

God I'm tired. I'm getting all multi-lingual. I need to sleep. I'm never going to be able to wake up tomorrow... another busy-ass day.

Gnight skinnies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment