Sunday, June 6, 2010

Water Fast 2 Day 1

AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaand we're back!

Water fasting again. Last time was really hard. I was ignorantly trying for 10 days and ended at 5. This time I'll be doing 5 days, and this time I have my husband cooking for my kids. He gently suggested a healthy diet and exercise. I shot that bitch down fast. He is very understanding though and is helping me out. He doesn't judge. I love that about him.

People who love you shouldn't try to control you. They might try to inspire you or even educate you, but beyond that, they can't change your mind or heart. I'm glad Jae isn't trying to change mine.

So I have to go do some shopping for him today and run some other errands. I'm really excited about this fast. The last one was a son of a bitch.

This time, I'm going to use distilled water. I didn't do that last time. I'm also going to stay off the caffeine... had to learn that the hard way last time. And I may or may not take Carnatine. I'm not sure yet. I think I'd like to try keeping it simple this time.

Talk you you lovies later! <333

2 comments:

  1. Food AND caffeine detox in the same fast would never work for me! But I believe in you love- go get em! Then add me to the twitter ring pretty please :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete