Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Mmm Vampires...

I was going to post tonight... but now I'm not. Wait, I guess I am. hah! XD

Actually I had a longer post brewing regarding fat americans, double-standards, and The Man keepin' ya down. But it's going to have to wait until tomorrow because I downloaded the second season of SOOKIE! I don't have cable. We don't really do TV. :P We're all digital up in this bitch and got spoiled. Now we freak out if we have to watch a commercial, so we pay for the shows we like and download them. The whole second season of True Blood became available May 25, so it's time for me to hit episode one. I think I've waited long enough.

I'm not in love with this series, but I am a vamp-a-holic. And when I say that I have an absolute and undying devotion to fictional vampires, lore and legend, I do not mean Twilight. Vampires and I go way back and while I found the Twilight movies ok too like True Blood, I really did feel like it was child's play. (And in case you were wondering, out of unquestionable devotion to vampires in general, I am Team Edward... hehe ...although my husband would clearly be one of Jacob's clan. Interesting...) Oh the hotness. I really do love vampires.

I don't know when it started. I think it kind of always was. Then it came to a boil with the release of Anne Rice's series. Well whatever... my babbling is keeping me from watching.

okokokokok

Calories today:

I finished out at 673 total. Not bad. But I am pissy and bloated due to pms and I hate the scale this morning. I don't want to talk about it. blah.

Well I'm off to watch my show! I love you all! Keep up the good fight! G'nightie!

No comments:

Post a Comment