Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Thinspo in a Boyfriend Pant

Pant.

Pant.

Pants.

I just like the word pants. I like that it can be clothing, or a slang for something bad. I've adopted it completely. "That's pants!"


Look at Miss Skinny Pants. :)


One last look before she disappears...

I'm still here. But I'm disappearing pound by pound... every week. It is working. I will be skinny. I will be sexy. When I get there I may decide to become a nudist because I look so incredible. I should either be nude or wear only the most amazing clothes.

And if I eat... if I do... I promise, I won't be doing it at this place:

2 comments:

  1. AHAHHAAHAHHA I LOVE this post!
    Pants is such a fun word.
    Pants!
    And Fatty's Chinese Kitchen... hmmmmn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Chinese food, but I won't be eating at Fatty's either! hahaha

    ReplyDelete