Monday, June 7, 2010

Like Water For Chocolate: Water Fast 2 Day 2

Yesterday was horrible. The lack in calories made my PMDD flare up to a certifiably insane degree. Not good. So I handled it the only way and insane, fat, desperate, fasting person would... I ate chocolate. 80 cals worth of semi-sweet Ghirardelli baking chocolate (58% cacao). And you know what? I'm sane today. Fasting. Hanging in. And sane.

So yes, I had an 80 calorie day which should have been straight water fast, but I don't give a fuck. 80 cals is fine by me.

In fact, around lunch time today I had another 80 cal serving of the chocolate to make sure to get ahead of any PMS/PMDD out-burst that might be resurfacing.

I also just put in an an amazon.com order for raw cacao nibs. Completely raw, TOTALLY unsweetened (bitter as fuck tasting) chocolate. I intend to incorporate it into my diet and see if/how it affects my ability to take in less calories and feel more satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment