Thursday, June 10, 2010

Gaga Ooh La La and Water Fast 2 Conclusion

I had some great big important post that I almost wrote last night and swore to myself I'd get to today. Fuck. I forgot every bit of it and it's glory. Damn. My tummy is upset this morning and I can't remember a thing. Feel like shit. If I remember it I'll post.

I ate last night. You know, like a dinner. I didn't track my cals for yesterday but I bet they were at about a grand. It was supposed to be a zigzag day. I'm going to try to zigzag now... you know, have nearly nothing for a day or two, then have the lowest possible non-starvation amount of calories so my body chills about starvation mode. It's supposed to "open up a conversation with your body" so that your body understands that even on restriction, there is no emergency and you have what you need. That way it will keep burning like a happy little calorie steam engine, throwing your fat in the fire. So for the low cal days, I'll be using my Day 1 Perfect Cal Day plan, and will post more as I come up with them.

I fell off the map on my workouts. It's so hard to maintain it with kids. I'm going to try again though because I need it desperately. My weightloss is too slow now and I'm pissed off. I really want to see the 150's. God that would make my day... my week... my month! I haven't weighed 150 anything in probably over 10 years. I'm a bit flubbery and cellulitie at 150, but at 5'10" I look like a person at that weight... not a total fat ass.

P.S. The conclusion of my water fast was that it lasted 3 full days. Then I found myself at the bottom of a few glasses of wine that went a looooooooooong way because I hadn't eaten at all. I was pretty trashed. It was fun. And didn't even take the whole bottle! hah! I'm becoming a cheap date. No food and a shot or two and I'd be all kinds of happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment