Monday, June 14, 2010

Bye Bye Lbs! I won't miss you!

Yup, the ZigZagging is just what my body was waiting for! I'm down two pounds in just the last 3 days! (Water fasting tonight until 10 pm.)

I had a dress to wear to a wedding over the weekend and it was too big for me!! XD XD I had to wear something else!

I can't wait to see what I shrink out of next!

The only thing that bothers me is knowing that I could have done this at any time if I'd wanted to badly enough. I guess I hadn't had enough of my Ed(nos) yet and I hadn't had enough of being fat. I thought I was happy, but watching these pounds disappear off me makes me happier than any of those other happinesses did.

I want to see my body at its true potential! Nearly 6' and 125 lbs of smart, sexy, hotness. God its going to be great. I might even get to a reasonable weight before I move back the little island in the South Pacific that I grew up on. I'll be able to wear a bikini again in my tropical paradise! How nice will that be? Instead of hiding under some tankini and wrap. Ugh. I ended up in a pic in my swim suit last year... it was horrifying. It is actually up on Facebook. People see it. Makes me want to puke. I can't wait to make those pictures into liars. :) Soon!

It's like OhMyGosh said, by around Christmas I'm going to be a completely different person! XD
<3 ~ <3 ~ <3 ~ <3 ~ <3 ~ <3 ~ <3 ~ <3 ~ <3 ~ <3 ~ <3 ~ <3 ~ <3 ~ <3 ~ <3 ~ <3 ~ <3 ~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment