Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Am over my blog's identity crisis...

I changed the look of my blog for a while. I liked it but it freaked me out. I like my journal dark and seedy. They are my inner thoughts and feelings... so the gears and fog are very appropriate. Plus, I think I'm coming out... and starting another blog. Not just my proAna life, but the rest of my life. To do that, though, I think I may need to unveil myself... fuck. I love my anonymity. Hmmm... Oh well. It will definitely be less anonymous..................shit.

Well we all have to grow up and own up sooner or later. So here goes...

2 comments:

  1. On the subject of the look of your blog... I fucking love pirates O.o I dress up like one for the Renaissance Fair every year, and I have a few pirate flags in my room. So i kindof adore your pirate theme here <33 though I might tell you about that :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe Thanks. I like it too. The other one was cool, but... I'm happy here in the pirateyness. You'd love my kitchen then. I decorate it pirate themed. :)

    ReplyDelete