Friday, June 11, 2010

Half-Time Cal Report

Breakfast: wtf is breakfast. I don't usually do breakfast anymore.... anyway...
3 bites of my son's left over peanut butter apple sandwich - 45 cals
1 zero cal vitamin water - 0 cals (no shit... hehehe)
1 girl scout cookie - fuck - 60 cals

Morning total - 102

I plan on having a lot of water and a shot of 5 hour energy for lunch. That will be 4 more calories.

Today is supposed to be one of my low cal (zig) days since I zagged yesterday. It's fine. I'm completely not hungry.

I really need to find a good time to exercise so I can stick to it. I might start having my protein shakes for dinner so my body is prepped for a workout every morning. Of course that would mean I'd have to go to bed at a sane hour rather than stalking Calorie Restriction Diet websites like last night. I think I spent an hour fucking with a calorie restriction calculator to get the controlled twin's weight want I ideally wanted mine to be, and the calories low enough that I could stand it. Well whatever. Now I have some sort of adjusted plan and I'm sticking to it... for now. You live, you learn.

1 comment:

  1. That zig-zagging plan look great, just fooling you body :)
    Thanks for the comments, thay really make my day:)

    ReplyDelete