Monday, June 21, 2010

Missing In Action & Mid Summer

Where am I guys? I'm so sorry I haven't been here posting. And I can't. Soooooooooooo much work to do.

I love you all and miss you. I think of you all the time.

I hardly ate all weekend, and when I felt hungry or a bit light headed I'd think of you and smile and have a glass of water. :) Then I got back to work.

And last night I had the first and worst binge in a month. I was so close to running into the bathroom to give it my best try at purging... but my husband was right in the room with me and I don't think his support and patience with my proAna life extends to Mia. So I suffered. And as I suffered I thought of you guys... and missed you.

The binge was on vegetable soup with dumplings... so it could have been worse and it did pass quickly, but I still felt like dying at the time.

I have so much to do still. I've been setting up my new apartment. Building new furniture and organizing my stuff. A major goal is to create a really good, inspiring, and functional workspace for myself and family. It's taken all weekend and some help from Kit and Mei. What a zoo.

My breakfast of choice lately is a shot of liquid Carnitine and a glass of water.

Lunch is gummy vitamins, and some more water.

Dinner has been a half or quarter serving of whatever I make for the family. This seems to work out pretty well for me.

Ooh it's Midsummer! I love nature holidays... :) They bring out the pagan in me who just wants to dance around bonfires all night. Not that I'm pagan. I'm not pagan, not christian, not atheist... I'm just me. But I love holidays. I pick up holidays from any religion if I think it sounds like fun. Nature holidays are easy though because the celebrations make sense. Midsummer... its the middle of the summer. Rad lets have a party. Better than Easter. I never got Easter. Jesus died, and some guys 1,500 years ago claim someone really did see him floating away to heaven on a cloud, so we get together, hide colorful eggs, and each chocolate. wtf? Yeah. Its just not for me. So I celebrate the Spring Equinox. It's spring time! So we do spring things! Like decorate baskets to look like warm grassy meadows, with nests and new born baby animals in it, and may flowers all around it. Makes more sense to me.

But back to Midsummer! Where's my bonfire...... Is this the one where everyone is supposed to have sex for 24 hours straight? Or was that May 1st? Better to be safe than sorry... muhuhahaha! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment