Monday, June 14, 2010

24 Hour Water Fast Complete!


Hey, it ain't much, but it's 24 hours. :) Yay! Did end up eating this evening. A bit rich, but I'm still under 650 cals for the day, so I suppose it's ok. I hadn't planned on eating but, shit happens. But as long as the shit is under 650 I won't be losing sleep about it.

I'm so excited that I dropped lbs this week. Last week felt like such a battle. I think I'm going to go watch Love and Other Disasters. :) I adore that movie. It's so Audrey. I miss Brittany Murphy.

2 comments:

  1. Good congratulations on the water fast and on the lost pound :)
    I have never seen that movie... i should snoop around and see if i can find it ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow congrats!!!!!! Me too!!!! Hahaha!! Wow there are wayy too many exclaimation points in this comment. I remember brittany when she was in clueless...I thought she was a great actress. Did you hear that her husband just died too?!?
    XOXO,
    Scarlet<3
    PS: I'm totally gonna youtube that movie!

    ReplyDelete