Sunday, June 27, 2010

Fat Burn Zones, Fat Bitches, and Fat Shots of Vodka

This is really a post for Pro-Ana Optimal... Oh well. I'll post it over there. A clean one. This post I'll fuck up with tales of how much I drank last night. Let's put it this way, I had a really good time, and slept really well last night. There was a bit of drunken tweeting under the wrong account, but wtf. It could happen to anyone. lol I <3 vodka and it loves me. I swear I feel better this morning AFTER drinking than I did yesterday before.

I saw a lady in the park yesterday. She was throwing an obnoxious squeek ball for a cute little dog. The lady must have been at least a hundred pounds overweight. My first thought was, "Lady, you should be the one chasing that ball." Seriously. That lady needs to find her fat burning zone.

Speaking of fat burning zones, you can burn up to 30% more fat using the right heart rate. This chart shows MY customized fat burning zone and other heart rate info.

I mean, if you're going to work your ass off, this is the best way to get that ass off. Go here to get your heart rate zones calculated, if you don't know already.

"Call it sickness call it madness call it obsession i don't care i still call it perfection" - Thinspoella

<3<3<3

P.S. Titania or anyone else interested, if you want to put the Pro-Ana Optimal banner on your own site, that is completely good with me. :) Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I read those tweets!! Lol. Yeah I prolly need a hr monitor but I'm a cheapo! I just say "if I am pouring sweat I am losing weight" hahaha
    XOXO,
    Scarlet<3

    ReplyDelete