Monday, June 28, 2010

Dear Oh Fucking Dear, Plateau!

I don't need this right now. Things were going so well. I loved touching 165 lbs. I needed it! But all I did was touch it, and as I mentioned before, now my weight loss has stalled. Not just stalled, crept up HIGHER.

I did have a lot of salt, and knew I'd bloat... and I did. But I thought that would be the end of it. But here I am this morning at 168!!! Yesterday was 167.

I did eat over the weekend, but I didn't go over 1000 calories on either day. Probably more like 800-ish.

Panic.

PANIC.

PANIC!!!

This is not ok. Not at all. I looked back into my Tap&Track iPhone app where I've dutifully logged all my calories, and weight for the last several months. As far as I can tell, I eat less calories than ever. I think this must be the "starvation mode" that everyone talks about. And where ZigZagging works, I think even my Zigs are being interpreted as Zags since both types of days are below 650 calories most of the time. I think Zigs are supposed to be around 1200 cals (from what I've read). I couldn't do it though. That's so much food and every time I got close to eating that much I thought I'd puke or explode.

According to my Tap&Track, I lost the most weight when my daily limit was around 800 or 900 for a week and then I'd fast for about 5 days. My weight would fluctuate up and down, but it was still a steady loss weekly. It would go down, down, up, down, down, down, up, down, down.

I think I have to go back to that, but I have a problem. I'm not very good at 800-900 cal days anymore. I've been searching for the perfect 300 cal day and do well at it. :( Those need to stop on a regular basis and go into the category of Fasting Days. >P >P >P

I don't like any of this one bit. Way to start my week... Hello Monday.

1 comment:

  1. That same shit hit me so hard when I got down to 134 and bounced back up to 139 in 3 weeks.I'm trying to reset my shit by letting myself eat a ton, without purging,and then fasting. I intended to fast this week, but I have to wait until I can do it and not risk fainting at work...but I sympathize, man do I ever sympathize.

    ReplyDelete