Friday, June 25, 2010

A Perfect Calorie Day!

"You're mad, bonkers, off your head... but all the best people are." -Alice in Wonderland (2010)

Today was a perfect calorie day, and I swear to god I'm not going to fuck it up with a binge tonight!

Breakfast - A starfruit - 38 calories
Lunch - NOTHIN' :)
Dinner - A rice cake spread with olive tapenade, mashed potatoes, and half a tomato. - 256 calories

After dinner, I felt like my stomach was going to explode. That is such exciting news for someone who normally can't stop eating until it hurts. After so much restricting, it hurts much sooner. Yay! 'Course then I hated myself for eating so much. I really wanted only the rice cake with the tapenade. :P But once I start eating, it's so hard to stop.

That puts me at 294 for the day. Perfect. I swear I won't mess it up this time.
<3<3

Movie night! ttyl my loves!

1 comment:

  1. Hey again.

    I really adore your ana-optimal site, as well as the graphic link you have on here connecting to it. Is there any way I could possibly put said graphic link on my blog, or would you see that as stealing/dishonest or some-such?

    ReplyDelete