Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Tune-up for Tahiti: Day 2

-- Progress Tracking --

Weight
Starting: 165 lbs.
Current: 165 lbs.

Measurements
Starting: Bust ; Waist ; Hips ; Thigh (coming soon)
Current: Bust ; Waist ; Hips ; Thigh (coming soon)

oops... haven't had time to do this yet.

Personal Entry
FMfuckingL. Today was not a good day for skinny. Not at all.

I had a meeting...

At a diner...

On the up-side, they post calories on the menu. On the down side, I shit you not, almost everything on the menu was 1000 calories or higher!! For one meal!!!! omg... freakout.

But it was dinner out with a bunch of people. Even the salads were fatty insane. Interestingly, ordering desert instead of dinner was the lowest cal option. That bullshit put me at about 1000 cals for the day though! Damn-shittledy-fucking-hell!

So yeah, I'm mad. I wish I was Mia. Not only do I wish I could send it all back out the way it came in, but I'd make sure it landed in the lap of whoever invented such fatty-ass awful food. Crazy! I mean, who the hell eats 1200 cals in ONE MEAL??!! So gross.

Ooh excellent, just thinking of all the disgusting ingredients might be making me nauseous right now. Maybe I will puke after all! That would be lovely! :)

Tomorrow is another day. Tomorrow will be better.

Now, something good. Something I love...

TARA STILES!!

I'm going to start doing Tara Stiles yoga practices every day. You know, I don't know if it will get me in better shape, but she is the most amazing thinspo!

I found some info on what she eats to be so skinny! Here's a link to the Tara Stiles lunch:
http://www.channels.com/episodes/show/5737895/What-s-for-Lunch-

Here's some TaraThinspo to leave you with:






UPDATED:

So fuck it. From what I can figure, a normal calorie day for Tara Stiles based on what she had in her fridge, and suggested for lunch, is about a 600-700 calorie day. So to hell with zigzagging and confusing my sorry dietary issues. I'm going to shoot for that lifestyle and stick to it.

Do you hear me world?? I'm done. Done eating all your awful shit. Done apologizing for my low cal days. Done done done. My goal of 650 cals per day was sound. If I plateau I'll figure out another way around it. No more cal increases.

So there. :P

1 comment:

  1. wait, what? how did you get 700 cal day from that video? pasta is 200-300 cals per serving, and olive oil has 120 cals per tablespoon, not to mention the parmesan cheese. lol she had tea with real honey, which has like 65 cals per spoonful. which means her lunch alone had 500 cals minimum. if her breakfasts/dinners contain any amount of animal protein (dairy/eggs count...Idk if she's a meat eater), I'd say her daily intake is at least 1100. But 1100 is still pretty low. So yeah. Anyway. heh

    She def makes me wanna get more serious about my yoga practice.

    ReplyDelete