Sunday, September 12, 2010

Said I'd Read...

Well I did. And that was pathetic. To those of you who have posted in the last week, YAY! I love you! To everyone else, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?

A couple disappeared, a few got lazy, some went into recovery, and Scarlet moved over to tumblr (http://thinneverland.tumblr.com/).

Bah, I say! BAH!

Twitter is super active. Tumblr is alive and well. But Blogger is taking a crap nap.

I'm not happy about this. I'm not leaving either... but since tumblr and twitter are so well integrated and I spend so much time on twitter, I'm gonna make me a tumblr thing too. If any of you have bloggies over there, let me know so I can follows them. ;)

<3

P.S. I'd never leave this blog. Not until my work here is done anyway. This is where it all began for me. It's all here. And I'm a very loyal sort. :) xox

1 comment:

  1. Definitely post a tumblr link sometime okay :)

    ReplyDelete