Monday, September 27, 2010

Gone Fishing...

You guys were right. My husband really didn't know what he was saying. We had a few talks about it, some fights about it. I broke down and explained some of it. Hopes, fears, and laid out pretty much everything I'm into and dealing with about my weight, being skinny, having purged, fasting, what I do and where I'm headed.

The bottom line is he didn't want to push more starvation on me and would rather I do my best to try and go healthy. No binge or compulsive overeating, lots of exercise, and a healthy diet... lots of vegetables, low fat proteins, and whole food carbs (fruit) on rare occasion or in very small proportion. I'm going to try. I've never had the control to lose weight healthy. I'm going to give it my best effort now.

I'm not going to abandon my blog, this is my journey. It all started here, and I'll keep logging it here.

I'm going to have to stay off twitter and tumblr, and avoid pro-ana stuff in general. :( Still no judgments, and I still love you all. I'm going to have to focus really hard if I am going to make this healthy approach work without falling back into my ED. I'm a bit scared, but I feel a bit scared of everything these days.

Kazehana, my husband said most of the same thing you did. Between the two of you, I'm taking it to heart and will do the best I can to give it a shot.

I hope this works. Might not post for a while at first. This is going to be so hard for me.
<3<3 to you all. You've been my sanity. I love you.

3 comments:

  1. I envy your strength and patience. You have been my inspiration on so many occasions. I know you can do this if you set your mind to it, and you'll come out in a better place. Keep us weaklings updated, ok? Good luck!

    <3you

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, word. I shoulda read this before I posted the comment on the entry that came before this one! lol

    I hope you'll find confidence in yourself and your ability to create positive changes in your body; to nourish yourself and your spirit so that you can lose weight without losing your mind.

    If your husband is there to help you, I'm sure you'll do just fine. You aren't the only one blogging about losing weight the healthy way. Myself and Piglet (from The Piglet Diaries) are both trying to do it right so that we can reach our goals without killing ourselves in the process. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you & him had a chance to talk about it all, it sounds like it was really good for you two to do that. I want to wish you luck on journey & I hope that you are able to work at it the healthy way & achieve whatever goals you may have. <3

    ReplyDelete