Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Losing Fast! New 10 Year Low!

Ok, I was freaked out about the healthy thing, but yesterday I was down a lb. to 162.6 (had been up one even during fasting).

This morning I'm 161.0!!

Omg!! I'm so excited! My weight loss is moving again and on the kind of schedule I like to see! And now 14 days binge free!

I have to admit, it was REALLY hard not to binge yesterday. Ugh. Really hard. BUT I didn't. What made a huge difference was the counting the days. I didn't want to mess up getting to 14 days. I'm a gamer people. I like sport. I want my high score. 14! YAY! That's two weeks! Holy shit! XD New all time record I think.

So far on the workout end messed up my yoga yesterday and only did about 30 min. Today I did my full hour... though I started late because I overslept. Got 10 hours of sleep though! Another wow. I haven't slept that long since before I had kids. I hate going to sleep at 10pm, but I am tired, and I do want to see if its true that you burn calories 30% more efficiently if you sleep well.

I also nerded out further and threw down some cash for a new fitness tracking app. Got Weightmania Pro. Pricey and technical but this app tracks EVERYTHING from weights, heart rates, blood pressure, BMI, 12 body measurements, caliper skin thickness measurements, cholesterol... I mean everything. Has full diet and meal support, planning and tracking, and same for fitness including running routes and equipment replacement schedules (like when shoes wear out). Crazy. It must be for professional athletes, but it's also great for skinny obsessors. LIKE ME! :) Has great charts and reports and they easily cut and paste so I can add them on here.

Like yesterday's calories...

NUTRITION CATEGORY FROM: TUE, SEP 28, 2010 TO: WED, SEP 29, 2010
[TUE, SEP 28, 2010]


NUTRITION TOTALS:
Total Cal.: 900.55 Total Fat: 57.00 Total Cholesterol.: 1298.13
Total Sodium: 1565.55 Total Carbs: 54.00 Total Fiber: 16.73
Total Sugar: 8.64 Total Protein: 104.73 Total Water: 3.05
Total Points: 0.00

Weeee!

Actually that was a bit incomplete. But I didn't eat much after that. And should have eaten already today. Better go do that.

Oh and I did decide to keep my Twitter account. Since it's not specifically pro-ana anymore I changed it's name... :P So ElleAnaB is now ElleThin on twitter.

To all my pro-ana loves, I'm still losing weight as fast as I can, but my approach is healthy. If you want to continue following me, please do. I <3 you. If not and you really wanna stick to purely pro-ana now would be a good time to stop following, but no hard feelings. I <3 you anyway. :)

I'll be trying to follow healthier stuff instead of pro-ana. Doesn't mean you all haven't meant the world to me. I'll just be trying to focus my willpower against my ED. I'm sure you understand.

<3<3

1 comment:

  1. Nothing wrong with being healthy. In this community (to me anyways), I think it's not always about whether we are being healthy or not so much as it is that we have weird food-related thoughts/behaviors & the struggle to act out on them or ignore them & most of us want to see the scale go down (no matter what the methods to get it to do so). I think it's great when someone attempts/succeeds at going about losing weight (or maintaining or even gaining if they want) the healthy way! Go you! ;)

    ReplyDelete