Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tune-up for Tahiti: Day 1

-- Progress Tracking --

Weight
Starting: 165 lbs.
Current: 165 lbs.

Measurements
Starting: Bust ; Waist ; Hips ; Thigh (coming soon)
Current: Bust ; Waist ; Hips ; Thigh (coming soon)

Personal Entry
Not much of a personal entry to speak of today. I'm under 100 cals for the day, but the day isn't over yet. Dinner is coming up. I project around 100 calories. If I eat anything tonight with the family, it will just be for show. Maybe some salad with a plain vinaigrette and some more herbal tea.

I'll be posting in this format this month... I hope. :) Need strict efforts and tracking! I AM SUPER OCD GIRL!!! TAADAA!! hehehe

But seriously. I need to lose as much as I can this month. I'm tempted to make a rule that in the house I can only wear clothes one size smaller than me and hardly eat until those damn clothes fit. hehe New, extreme, but maybe it would keep me focused. If I do it, I'll definitely let you know.

Gotta get back to the fam now. If I leave my grandmother for more than 15 minutes she starts calling me... like she thinks I died. She's a sweetie though. A nice, smothering sweetie. But I don't see her that often, so other than her forcing me to eat I'm glad she's here.

Until next time...


Knock knock!

Who's there?

"I-Eat-Mop"

....

lmao... I have issues.
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment