Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Woken By Rain, Blinded By Sun

wtf. that's all I have to say about the weather and waking up this morning.

Been in bed for an hour obsessing. Blah. I don't really want to get up. I have so much to do today. And I need to eat today. I'm messing with some ideas on mixing the type of calories on different days of the week based on what kind of calories they are. (see in the lower right section of this site...by the apple) Today is a high performance day. :P That means I may go with my 750 cal healthy fat focus menu type, but should probably take a 1000 cal day. Grr... fuck that. I don't want a thousand of anything. Except $$... I'd take a thousand dollars right now. ;)

Anyway... its about 8 am here. Time to bite it and get the fuck up. You know if you ever say "I should probably get up now" you're in lazy-as-fuck mode.

Can't I just lay in bed and swear all day? Maybe I'd even get a good calorie burn if I swore passionately enough. Fuck-farm whore-shack pimple-pecker bitch-skank! Ok. That's my turret's outburst for the morning. Can't promise there won't be more.

STAY AWAY FROM BANANAS! Trust me, I'd know.

Love,

Ana Banana

No comments:

Post a Comment