Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Today's Info and Goals

First, again, I need to thank the Pro-Ana community. All the girls who post before and after pics, all the girls who posted their goals and how far they've come. You mean the world to me. I need to know I can do it.

And to my husband (though he'll never read it), thank you for calling me fat. For years you told me it was ok because I was ok with you. Thank you for giving me the motivation I needed to come here. Thank you for calling me to fight. I'm not wearing my wedding ring and it is constantly reminding me of what I don't have and why I don't have it. I love you.

And now? TO THE SCALES YE SCURVY FLEA BAGS! ;)

174.6 That's good. I thought I'd be more around 178. I was 180 last month. Ok, this means I've been losing weight lately ANYWAY. Good. Not fast enough, but good.

Today is a Master Cleanse day! Just for today and tomorrow. After that, Jae comes back and he never likes it when I fast. Bunny food for me from Thursday on.

No comments:

Post a Comment