Monday, April 26, 2010

Micro-Posty

Took some things over to my sister's place just now. She got me something from a bakery as a thanks for my feeding her cats. Some chocolate macadamia -- you know, I don't even want to tell you what. You don't want to know. See? I feel I must love you (anyone reading wanting to lose weight too) more than she loves me. She KNOWS I'm overweight. She knows I want to lose it. I swear, though it may sound paranoid, I swear she is trying to sabotage me. She has gotten a bit flabby too lately and hates it. Nowhere near as bad as me, but I don't see her eating that shit... yet she always has one in hand for me.

No more. They are going straight into the garbage. God that kills me. I was taught never to waste... And I'm sure it tastes amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment