Tuesday, April 27, 2010

No no all wrong...

I know Ive done it before but I dunno about it this time.

First, I had a normal BM this morning, then did the flush. The flush
was soooo much water that it made my tummy hurt. Blarg. Then it felt
good when it all flushed out but not much came out with it. I'm not
impressed.

I'm keeping to liquids tomorrow and on my fasting days, but I don't
think Im going to Master the Bastard Cleanse after all. And before I
go running out for laxatives, I'm going to try coconut oil. A Tbsp of
that fucks me up for days!

Haven't had any calories yet today at all. Only water. Still feel full
from the flush even though it's over.

Ok I just learned something new. I'm gonna take this day by day. No
planning for this week or next week. No expectations to let down or
promises to break. Just the journey.

2 comments:

  1. Finally someone who is over the age of 16 to share experiences with! (sorry teenies, I love you too)

    I'm also new to this whole thing, but the only new part is acknowledging it, you know?

    Congrats on the low intake today- keep up the good work!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I <3 the teenies too, but different points in life are a whole different set of teacups... or hiccups. Not to mention metabolisms! ;)

    ReplyDelete