Monday, April 26, 2010

What's Our Course Cap'n?

So the blog is all set. I've lied to myself several times today. Out on a thinspiration hunt tonight. I'd love to wallpaper my fridge in vicki's but I have a daughter I'd rather not give a complex.

I'm charting a course for the Master Cleanse. I've done it before. Now I'm going to try it again with regularity. I wish I could work out more. When my husband isn't traveling so much, I'll find the time. Day fasting also suits me well. When I got down to 128 last time it was on little sleep, a turkey dog during the day, and as many pretzels or crackers as I could eat at 3 am. Unfortunately that isn't realistic anymore. I'm also not a moron and know better. There are healthier things than crackers. I actually love raw bok choy salads and other rabbit food shit.

But yeah, I think I need to start with a nice long fast. I've never done laxatives, but I looooooooove the salt water flushes. <3<3<3 Maybe I can just do that instead.

I've been so sad, but the idea of being tall, thin and pretty instead of a huge ogre actually cheers me up from the misery of this weekend. Yay!

I have to keep this blog though. It has to be written in as an honest account of all this. I need a place to talk, and I need to keep myself on track. NEEEEEEEED. The end.

Anyone out there reading this, and appreciating it as much as I appreciate hearing you all... I love you. Start your own blog if you don't have one. I'll read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment