Monday, April 26, 2010

Maiden Voyage and Thank You

Ok. It's up. Before I begin I'd like to start by thanking the whole, yes completely controversial pro-ana community. Nay sayers... well, you shouldn't be here at all anyway, but if you are, listen up.

I am where I am.

I am who I am.

Without the pro-ana community I would feel more alone, more lost, isolated, more confused as to what to do, and more ashamed. If more people were as understanding as the ana world, I wouldn't have to write to this blog anonymously. Its sad enough that this is what it takes to be able to be your self and look after yourself. Anyone trying to take this away from us simply doesn't understand.

So, thank you. Thank you all of you who speak up and speak out! I don't care if you're flashing ID or completely incognito. You are precious and make a big difference to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment