Thursday, July 8, 2010

SUSHICATNY! Must see!! READ THIS!

Have I been living under a rock? Why have I never heard of SushiCatNY???? She does a weight loss video blog.

Began at 210 lbs...


Then she went on a 30 day water fast, this is day 15...


This is day 30...


Then several months later she discovered (like I have recently) that fasting is counter productive and can make you fatter. >PPPPP (fucking hell) Causes edema, the body taking on water, bloating, etc. Yuck.


Then she moves on to zigzag dieting (between 1200 cals and 2000).


I guess it worked, because 5 months later...


And 3 months later...


The finale...



She basically zigzagged without going quite into starvation mode and danced in her room a lot. Nice. The talking is boring but the results and her awesome drive speaks for itself.

http://www.youtube.com/user/sushicatny

Amazing. I love it. <3 xox

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome. So the moral of the story is to cut calories?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thats cool. I like it. She turned out pritty.

    ReplyDelete